Tuesday, December 28, 2010

And the Prodigal Daughter Returns...

So, my lovely followers, I have been MIA for a while as I am sure you have noticed. Excuses aside let's just say that I am getting back into the dating world again, 'nuff said!

I have my Christmas manicure for you today, even though I am much more of a Festivus-for-the-rest-of-us celebrator! On the upside of this manicure: I did it while at work and to make the dots on my thumb I used a mechanical pencil tip, so it is conveniently easy, albeit lazy.
Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous on me fingers with the accent finger in Zoya Ivanka! I think this was 2 sloppy coats of both.

Look at how it glows!

And the red dots were done in China Glaze Riveter Rouge

I am very very busy with my school work (I got perfect scores this last semester) so I don't plan to post more than 1-2 times a week but I do plan to post more than I have been lately! =)

What are everyone's plans for New Year's? Do you have some killer party to attend? Quiet evening in with the dog/cat?

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Busy woman. Very coy about the dating but well done with your top marks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Back Girl! I love Ivanka. Just a small get together for New Year's you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I was wondering where you'd run off to. ...See what I did there? Run off to... Running with Polish... Ok, yeah, I'm a nerd. :D Glad you're back though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! sounds like you've been pretty busy with life--- grad school and extras. have a happy new year, and can't wait to see your new posts =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jaljen- thank you so much
    @ Freshie- Ivanka is so pretty, I don't know about New Years, maybe just chillin' out with some folk, I may go skiing during the day though.
    @ Anita- haha, run off to, I wish I had been running instead of blogging!
    @ Dovey- yes, super busy but blogging life should be part of the mix!

    ReplyDelete