Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 7! Halfway there!

Greetings all, it is Saturday and I am now halfway through my little experiment, so excited!

My nails are definitely longer than they have ever been and I did some yard work this week and they didn't break and tear! :-) I'm really happy with it so far. (Apart from my minor mishap on day 5. :-/


This is after I removed all of the product as it says to on the instructions and I cleaned them up and applied the cuticle therapy creme, my cuticles are looking stellar compared to day 1!

This is with a softer light and makes my hands look softer but this is really how I see them for most of the day.

I went and got a pedicure and I am so pleased with this color! This is CG's Towel Boy Toy, this is with flash and it just shows you how iridescent shimmery it is! love love love!

1 comment:

  1. I've been checking out your Nailtrition and it looks the business!
    Actually looks nice on the nail and does them good. Winner.

    ReplyDelete