Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tattered Nails and Nailtrition

So, this is my first attempt at blogging and I hate to start on a flop but alas...
These are my nails before any treatment, Notice the ragged edges on my poor thumb and middle finger (I just finished another semester at school)

So, I was looking around Sally Beauty and I saw this new Orly stuff and I've pretty much tried it all so I thought, "I might as well try something else!"
It came with a small container of Cuticle treatment stuff to use with it
The directions are simple, apply 1-2 coats per day for a week and then remove and start over for another week doing 1-2 coats per day, easy enough? And it says for best results use with the cuticle therapy creme daily so I will be applying that as well every night.
It has a slight pinkish shimmer in the bottle and after you apply it to your nails, I just hope the shimmer is enough to keep me not bored with my nails for two weeks!

So, day one down, I'll keep you all posted and let you know my final verdict.

No comments:

Post a Comment