Friday, June 11, 2010

Grey? Suede

Here it is, the Revlon Grey Suede. I really really like this and I can't tell you why, maybe it's just nice to have close to my skin color without being a french mani?

It went on very nicely in 3 easy coats and I put a coat of Seche Vite over it to make it really shiny! In some lights it looks greyish but in other light it looks taupe, I just don't know what to think of the color other than I love it for boring days that I can't be distracted by my pretty nails!

Mushrooms anyone?  =) -- makes me want a pizza!

Here it is the next day a little revamped with SH Hidden Treasure over top, so fun.

It's been raining pretty much non-stop for a couple of days so I am struggling with blah feelings and it is transitioning onto my nails... =/

5 comments:

  1. i love colors like this!!! especially with HT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only we could get that in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many bottles of HT floating around my valley, I feel bad for all those folks who can't get their hands on it but I am super limited where I live too for other stuff as I am about 60 miles from a major city with 'real' brands, I'm lucky to have a Sally Beauty Supply here though! :-) Jaljen-you know an inexpensive way to ship across the pond, I'd swap with you for some fun UK brands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so elegant and fresh!
    You are lucky to have HT! These brands aren't available here at all :(

    ReplyDelete