Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Nails are Suffering

Since I have had one accident after another with my hands this past week I am going to show you a mani from last week! =)

I did this for Polish Hoarder Disorder's Challenge for Analogous Nails.

It was fun to do. I used Finger Paints Tangerine Tint, Orly Terra Cotta and Essie Red Noveau!

If you look a little closer you can also see some little red stars in there too, I used a Bundle Monster plate and a small red polish that was shimmery from Sally's Girl.



Well, that's it for today, I will try to stop whining about things and I am considering trying some press on nails to help me not have man-hands for the next couple of weeks, what do you think?

5 comments:

  1. That is so pretty. I don't think you needed the stars though. Gorgeous colours.

    My hands are causing me some anxiety too. Very dry and flaky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I regretted the stars almost instantly, too much. Stupid dry hands and our stupid womanly need to have perfect pretty hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cute!!! I love the colors and the stars you added. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, I love the color combo! And I don't think that you have man hands at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, thanks you gals, I really do like this color combo as well, I don't think this is the last time I wear them together!

    ReplyDelete